- Close cooperation with recruiter and hiring managers to define and clarify job requirements;
- Search and engage talents using various tools and sources depending on vacancy specifics;
- Update and maintain internal ATS;
- Create and update vacancies postings on external job portals;
- Build and maintain pipelines of potential candidates in terms of current and future hiring needs;
- Contribute to promotion of employer brand;
- Taking part in improvements implementation that impact recruiting effectiveness.
- At least 6 months of experience;
- Strong communication skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Ability to multitask and set priorities;
- Stress resistance;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Well-organised person with good time-management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Dedicated and hardworking;
- Ability to solve problems in creative ways;
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently.
- Challenging tasks, opportunity to influence the quality of the product;
- Really good team and professional management;
- Interesting long-term project;
- Individual program of development;
- Work in a comfortable office;
- Career planning and regular performance reviews;
- 20 working days of paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- Medical insurance, sports compensation;
- Free English lessons.
Want to become a Talent Sourcer?