Senior Java Developer
- Performing requirement analyses;
- Developing the detailed design structure after understanding the requirements and the design;
- Work with Architect to design and develop new solutions;
- Developing high quality, testable and high-performant software using Agile practices;
- Build on current technology stack and implement optimal solutions in terms of efficiency and interaction;
- Support product deployment and enhance the quality of software modules by monitoring and analysis;
- Collaborate with client game developers and product designers to develop new features and contribute original ideas towards all aspects of production and development;
- Implementing the best practices and coding standards of the project;
- Working on identifying the project risk and planning mitigation action at the project level.
- 4+ years of experience in Java development;
- Strong knowledge of Java Core, Error Handling, REST, Java 12+ Features, Java Memory Model, Garbage Collection modes and principles, Concurrency;
- Experience with MongoDB, Redis, Gradle, MySQL;
- Deep understanding network operations/protocols;
- Experience with Git;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively on projects with designers, artists, testers, and other developers;
- Excellent problem solving analytical and debugging skills;
- Good Knowledge of common design patterns;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Team player;
- Good time-management skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good English skills (Intermediate+).
Extra Points for Having
- Experience with WebSockets;
- Experience with native plugins development (Android, iOS).
- Work on interesting projects using cutting-edge technologies;
- Co-workers who care deeply about our shared mission and about helping each other become better engineers;
- Really good team and democratic management;
- Career planning and regular performance reviews;
- 20 working days of paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- Medical insurance, sport compensation;
- Work in a comfortable office;
- Refreshments and happy hour activities;
- Corporate English classes;
- Training programs and conferences.
Want to become a Senior Java Developer?