DGN Games is looking for a Project Manager to join our team in Kiev!
- Take ownership of the given project life cycle from concept to release, including post-deployment support;
- Manage project and non-project processes that directly or indirectly impact delivery;
- Manage stakeholder / management expectations;
- Effectively managing project scope, issues and risks;
- Ensure project reporting is up to date, update on project status in accurate manner;
- Ensure high quality of work to standards set and followed on the project;
- Ensure that teams follow the best Agile practices;
- Identify cross teams dependencies and solve the blockers.
- Recent hands-on Project Management / Delivery experience in a software development environment 3+ years long;
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Knowledge and experience of Agile/Scrum/XP/Lean development methodologies;
- Good project management experience: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change request management, risk management, and release;
- Good understanding of incremental delivery and the value of metrics;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Good presentation skills;
- Intermediate+ level of English and higher, both written and verbal;
- Be result-oriented and ready for long-term cooperation.
Nice to Have
- Technical IT Background (Academic or recent experience);
- Knowledge of or experience within an Online Gaming environment;
- PMP certification.
- Challenging tasks, opportunity to influence the quality of the product;
- Really good team and professional management;
- Interesting long-term project;
- Individual program of development;
- Work in a comfortable office;
- Career planning and regular performance reviews;
- 20 working days of paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- Medical insurance, sports compensation;
- Free English lessons.
Want to become a Project Manager?