Middle Unity Developer
- 2+ years of professional software development experience;
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design, design patterns, and data structures;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively on projects with designers, artists, testers, and other developers;
- Strong C# programming experience;
- Strong experience with Unity3D;
- Strong understanding of IoC principles;
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills;
- Performance-minded development and optimisation skills;
- Experience developing and optimising for mobile devices (iOS, Android);
- At least intermediate level of English.
- Design and program new solutions;
- Work closely with other teams and PM to define and stand on delivery timelines;
- Create and follow technical roadmaps to deliver the development strategy and plans;
- Proactively participate in improvements and existing solutions tuning;
- Share expertise and knowledge with your teammates.
Nice to have
- Experience with native plugins development (Android, iOS).
- Work on gripping projects using cutting-edge technologies;
- An individual program of development;
- Progressive system of salary, regular salary review, financial stability;
- Career planning and regular performance reviews;
- 20 working days of paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- Medical insurance, sport compensation;
- Work in a comfortable office.
Want to become a Middle Unity Developer?