Middle Project Manager
- Take ownership of the given project life cycle from concept to release, including post-deployment support.
- Manage project and non-project processes that directly or indirectly impact delivery.
- Manage stakeholder / management expectations.
- Effectively managing project scope, issues and risks.
- Ensure project reporting is up to date, update on project status in accurate manner.
- Ensure high quality of work to standards set and followed on the project.
- Ensure that teams follow the best Agile practices.
- Identify cross teams dependencies and solve the blockers.
- Recent hands-on Project Management / Delivery experience in a software development environment 2+ years long.
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile/Scrum/XP/Lean development methodologies.
- Good project management experience: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change request management, risk management, and release.
- Good understanding of incremental delivery and the value of metrics.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Intermediate+ level of English and higher, both written and verbal.
- Be result-oriented and ready for long-term cooperation.
Nice to have:
- Technical IT Background (Academic or recent experience).
- Knowledge of or experience within an Online Gaming environment
- PMP certification
- Challenging tasks, opportunity to influence the quality of the product
- Really good team and professional management
- Interesting long-term project
- Individual program of development
- Work in a comfortable office
- Career planning and regular performance reviews
- 20 working days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
- Medical insurance, sports compensation
- Free English lessons
Want to become a Middle Project Manager?