Junior JS Game Developer
- Good understanding of web concepts and JS/HTML5
- Experience in development for modern web browsers and mobile devices
- Experience in choosing appropriate community frameworks and tools
- Open-minded, responsible, taking pride in what is developed.
As a plus
- Experience with Cocos2D-JS, Game Maker
- Experience in game development on modern programming languages
- Experience with performance profiling for developed games
- Generate and implement ideas to create the best game experience for our players on different platforms.
- Build on current technology and implement better solutions in terms of efficiency and interaction.
- Collaborate with server developers and product designers to develop new features, and contribute original ideas towards all aspects of production and development.
- Support all developed code, monitor the performance of the developed solutions, work on load, functional, unit tests for the code developed.
- Challenging tasks, opportunity to influence the quality of the product
- Really good team and professional management
- Interesting long-term project
- Individual program of development
- Work in a comfortable office
- Career planning and regular performance reviews
- 20 working days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
- Medical insurance, sports compensation
- Free English lessons
Want to become a Junior JS Game Developer?