JS Game Developer
- Be a key player in the game development team
- Generate and implement ideas to create the best game experience for our players on different platforms
- Build on current technology and implement better solutions in terms of efficiency and interaction
- Collaborate with server developers and product designers to develop new features, and contribute original ideas towards all aspects of production and development
- Support all developed code, monitor the performance of the developed solutions, work on load, functional, unit tests for the code developed
- 2+ years of experience as a JS Developer
- Experience with OOP and complex client-side applications.
- Good knowledge of third party SDKs integrations.
- Good knowledge of Facebook API.
- Experience in development for modern web browsers and mobile devices
- Experience in choosing appropriate community frameworks and tools
- Experience with HTTP 1/2, REST API, WebSockets protocols, and network error processing
- Good knowledge of working with Git
- Open-minded, responsible, taking pride in what is developed
- Good spoken and written English
Nice to Have
- 1+ years of experience in Cocos2d or WebGL, OpenGL – good knowledge of engine, understanding of rendering flow
- iOS native. Base knowledge in C++ and Objective-C.
- iOS native. Base knowledge in push notifications.
- Android native. Base knowledge in Java.
- Experience in game development on modern programming languages
- Experience with performance profiling for developed games
- Challenging tasks, opportunity to influence the quality of the product
- Really good team and professional management
- Interesting long-term project
- Individual program of development
- Work in a comfortable office
- Career planning and regular performance reviews
- 20 working days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
- Medical insurance, sports compensation
- Free English lessons
Want to become a JS Game Developer?