- Use game templates for fast game conversion;
- Creation/Conversion of graphic art, animations, and UI elements into Unity environment;
- Work closely with artists and developers to prototype and develop new features;
- Contributing to process improvements to increase productivity.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years of experience as a Technical Artist;
- 2+ years of experience in Unity;
- Scripting Tools and Shaders
- Knowledge of the principles of classical animation;
- Animation knowledge in Unity;
- Ability to create visual effects using a particle system;
- Understanding of rendering pipeline in Unity;
- Conversion of art assets through production of a game, testing and hand off;
- Knowledge of Photoshop and After Effects;
- Modelling skills in Blender 3d (creating, editing, UV mapping and texturing low poly models);
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git);
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills;
- Pre-Intermediate+ English level.
Want to become a Technical Artist?