Junior Node.js/TS Developer
- Around 1 year of software development (including ES6, TypeScript)
- Good knowledge of JS/ES6/TypeScript
- Experience with Node.js
- Understanding of the principles of OOP and SOLID
- Fundamentals (patterns, algorithms, data structures, etc.);
- Ability to work with git
- Unit testing knowledge
- Logical thinking
- Pre intermediate level of spoken English
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the developed code
- Implement the best game experience for our players on different platforms.
- Build on current technology solutions in terms of efficiency and interaction.
- Collaborate with server developers and product designers to develop new features, and contribute original ideas towards all aspects of production and development.
As a plus
- Knowledge of Java 8+
- Experience with MySQL database
- Experience with Docker
- Challenging tasks, opportunity to influence the quality of the product
- Really good team and professional management
- Interesting long-term project
- Individual program of development
- Work in a comfortable office
- Career planning and regular performance reviews
- 20 working days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
- Medical insurance, sports compensation
- Free English lessons
Want to become a Junior Node.js/TS Developer?