- DGN Games is looking for a Product Analyst to join its Analytics team in Israel. At DGN we create exciting and meaningful experiences with millions of players around the world. Our innovation is fuelled by teams of experts and an environment that feeds each person’s creative imagination across each one of our offices.
- Provide high-quality data analysis and recommendations to support business decisions;
- Assist game stakeholders on all game aspects: features, game economy, UA optimisation, CRM campaigns, Engagement, Monetisation;
- Explore, analyse and process massive amounts of data, turning it into actionable business actions;
- Design, build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics, in addition to monitoring and maintaining the integrity and validity of the data;
- A quantitative mind and passion for data;
- 2+ years of work as a business/product analyst, preferably for a web or mobile company, Online Gaming industry;
- Strong SQL skills, experience in querying large, complex data sets- Must;
- Advanced Excel, Tableau knowledge – strong advantage;
- Familiarity and experience with product experiments (A/B tests) – an advantage;
- Python, R, Scala, or any other scripting language – an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- A true team player;
- Can-do attitude;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Organised work methodologies;
- Ability to initiate and drive projects from beginning to end independently;
- True passion for understanding consumers’ social gaming behaviour and tolerance for ambiguity;
- Excellent English skills.